Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Winners For Sketch 303!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Tina from MyPop

You gave us a beautiful gallery this week with a wonderful mix of elements representing the sketch!  Thanks to everyone who took the time to play along with us.  I chose Tina to be our Queen of Clean this week.  Her card caught my eye for several reasons - she colored some adorable cats (and I'm not even a cat person!), she used a beautiful orange and gray color scheme and she still preserved some white space to balance it all out.  Congratulations, Tina!


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!

SaveSave

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Great cards! Thank you for choosing mine! :)

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks for the pick this week! That made my day. :) Looking forward to playing along again soon!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh! Thank you so much for choosing my card! I can´t believe I have been chosen to be The Queen of clean, I am so honoured and so happy! Not too long ago I was terrified of white space and clean and simple cards! Thank you, that sure made my day!

ElizStewart said...

Folks! Thank you so much! I just got back from "Irma". All whom I love are safe and fortunately my house is 98% in tact... so I am card making. Seeing my card here is a joy... thank you so much!!!

Jen Timko said...

Thrilled to find out that almost everything is in good shape! Hope to see you back in the gallery soon.