Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Winners For Sketch 181!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Martina from My Papercraft Corner

Thank you all for playing along with us!  Once again our gallery was filled to the brim with your beautiful and creative interpretations of the sketch!  I loved perusing your cards and I'm sure you know how difficult it is to choose just one favorite.  In the end I chose Martina's clean and simple card. I love the stitched details and how the perfectly placed cluster of flowers looks in these refreshing colors.  Plus the addition of the sentiment embossed in silver on a vellum layer is just beautiful!   Congratulations, Martina!  You are our Queen of Clean this week.
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Rita!


6 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Congrats ladies! All well deserved winners! Can't wait for this weeks sketch. Have a lovely week everyone. Hazel xx

Claire Broadwater said...

Thank you very much, Cindy for selecting my card! I am honored! Congratulations to Martina and all the other winners! Love your sketches! XX

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! I'm thrilled to bits to see my card in your winners gallery this week! You've made my day - thanks so much and congrats to Martina and the other winners. xx

Martina N said...

Thank you so much for the nomination! It made me soooo happy.
It must be really hard to choose winners, there are so many beautiful cards.
Congratulatons to all the winners.
Looking forward to new sketches.
And thanks for the comments on my blog.

Jodene said...

I was so excited to see my card in the list of winners for this week, thanks so much for picking it! I don't envy you choosing, there were so many gorgeous cards. Congrats Martina for being Queen of Clean! :)

Nance Leedy said...

Yippee! Thank you, Rita, for choosing my card from so many beautiful entries--you made my day! Congrats to Martina and all the other winners. ((hugs))