Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Winners For Sketch 143!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Sandi Maclver from Stamping with Sandi

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in this Challenge!! I had a lot of fun looking at your cards! Love to see how everyone used this Sketch!! Thank you!
I sure had a hard time picking my favorite! I choose Sandi! I love the splatters, the thread, the colors, just everything!! Stunning card! Congrats Sandi!!
You are my Queen of Clean winner this week!!! 



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!


4 comments:

Sandi MacIver said...

OMGosh, thank you so much, I'm blown away!...you guys make it so easy to play along with your beautiful sketches each week...count me as your #1 fan!...and thanks again, you totally made my day.

Claire Broadwater said...

THANK YOU very much, Jen T. for selecting my card! You made my day! I LOVE your challenges and look forward to playing along each week! Congratulations to Sandi and all the other winners! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Thanks for choosing my card today Cindi! A great check and some fabulous entries this week. Congrats to Sandie and all the other 'picks' this week.

Chrissie said...

Thank you SO much. I couldn't be more delighted!
Chrissie