Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Winners For Sketch 49


The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jen has chosen her Queen!





And the Queen of Clean:
Kathy of Will Stamp for Wine

Kathy's card has so many things that I love!  I'm a huge fan of autumn themed cards especially when they have pretty leaves.  And these fun leaves complement the earthy color of the card base so well.  The rustic stitching and brads frame the sentiment and make it really stand out.  And the zig zag stitching around the colorful leafy focal point adds interesting texture and pizzazz!  Congratulations, Kathy!  You're the Queen of Clean this week!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Lesley!

6 comments:

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Yay! Thanks so much for picking my card Jen! ALL of the entries were awesome as usual! And thanks for a fun sketch! Can't wait to see the next one!

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh, thanks so much for picking my card as Queen of Clean, I'm thrilled. It was a great sketch and I had so much fun trying it out. Can't wait to see the new sketch tomorrow!

Rhonda Emery said...

congrats to winner

Kim S said...

Thank you so much!!! You guys have my favorite sketches and it is a thrill to be picked!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card Linda S.! Such a fun sketch! Congrats to all the winners and thank you to all the participants for sharing you creations. :-)

shamav said...

Congrats for all cards !