Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Freshly Made Sketch #7

Happy Wednesday! Welcome to another Freshly Made Sketch Challenge! Thank you to everyone who has been supporting us! We are having a ball, checking out your blogs and seeing all of the great creations! This week I am excited to announce that the talented Sandra Azzopardi is our Featured Designer. She has created an adorable card with our sketch! Sandra is a wonderful stamper and designer. She was on the Summer Design Team at the Paper Players and I loved working with her there. She is a lovely addition to our team this week! Welcome Sandra!

The design team has come up with some sassy samples to get you in the stamping mood!


Jennifer Timko
Tui Nathan
Lesley CroghanLinda CallahanSandra Azzopardi (FD)

We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any stampin' product you would like to use, but please avoid adding links to online stores or adding sales pitches.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to 3 other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, October 24th at noon (PST). On Tuesday, October 25th, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

8 comments:

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Ohhh! I love this sketch! I have a busy week and weekend so I hope I get a chance to play!!!

hollybeary creations said...

This is a great sketch!! I couldn't wait to use it.

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy to have found your awesome challenge site through DT member Lesley! Thanks for the great inspiration and fun sketch to play with :)

Deb Hickman said...

What a wonderful sketch challenge site, I have just found you through Mona. I hope to have a go in the next couple of days.xxx

Jenny said...

My first time playing along, such a great sketch :)
Love the DT inspiration too.
Jenny x

Susie Moore said...

This is my first time to play along....but not my last. I LOVE LOVE LOVE sketches. And clean and simple is just the best.....dress it up or dress it down. LOVE IT!

Lisa :) said...

thanks for a great sketch! Glad I got to play along!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I'm glad I found you - great sketches here!! Thanks for the inspiration :)